Wednesday 31 May 2017

Me-Made-May '17: Week 5 - and finished!

"I, Cathy of Cathy Makes, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '17. I endeavour to wear something me-made each day for the duration of May 2017"



Monday 29 May 2017
WearingMustard Grandpa Cardigan (2014)
Weather: not bad, followed by massive downpour
Activity: bank holiday Monday
Chances: 98%. Wearing more of what I want to this week. RTW with a MM cardigan.

Tuesday 30 May 2017
Wearing: Cowl Neck Top (2013), Bamboo Cardigan (2016)
Weather: chilly-ish
Activity: ferrying kids to activities
Chances: 50%. I would likely have worn the cardigan, but not the top. I don't like the top, but actually, in this photo, it works better than the cardigan. Which looks massive, much too much shawl collar, and that sleeve where I forgot the seam allowance really shows. These cardigans are all based on the same pattern, but the collar of the mustard one means that the style suits me so much better. Shame because the bamboo is a much nicer fabric.

Wednesday 31 May 2017
WearingMustard Grandpa Cardigan (2014)
Weather: humid and even a bit warm
Activity: kids activities, sewing, gardening
Chances: 100%. This is my favourite dress. When it goes, I am going to pull it apart and make a pattern from it. 

Thoughts
I'm kind of just glad it's over. That week of sunny weather really saved me from having lots of repeats.
I haven't worn my cotton skirts, but I'll make a promise to them that they will get worn out on the weekends in June and July.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...