Sunday 14 May 2017

Me-Made-May '17: Week 2

"I, Cathy of Cathy Makes, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '17. I endeavour to wear something me-made each day for the duration of May 2017"

I also pledge to take a daily #OOTD photo and post it on Instagram.


Monday, 8 May 2017
Wearing: Vogue Floral Coat (2016), Bamboo Knit Scarf (2015)
Weather: cold, windy
Activity: work
Chances I would have worn this if it were not MMM: 70%. I love this coat, it is perfect for Spring, and I purposely underlined it with flannel so that it would be warm for our very cold Spring days. I also wear the scarf often. I love the colour and sheen and it goes with lots of my clothes.

Tuesday, 9 May 2017
Wearing: Karen Jersey Dress (2016), Bamboo Knit Scarf (2015)
Weather: cool
Activity: work
Chances I would have worn this if it were not MMM: 85%. Twice in two weeks.

Wednesday, 10 May 2017
Wearing: Silk Poppy Top (2017), Bamboo Knit Scarf (2015)
Weather: airconditioned
Activity: work meetings
Chances I would have worn this if it were not MMM: 72%. I don't often wear suits, but I'm pleased with how well this top co-ordinates as a separate.

Thursday, 11 May 2017 
Wearing: Red Bow Dress (2015)
Weather: mild
Activity: work
Chances I would have worn this if it were not MMM: 2%. This is quite dressy for a normal work day, but it is good to get out of my usual uniform.

Friday, 12 May 2017 
WearingCoco Liberty Sweatshirt (2016)
Weather: pleasant
Activity: coffee, dentist, moving furniture, hanging decorations
Chances I would have worn this if it were not MMM: 2%. The weather was grey and windy this morning, but it was actually quite mild and humid. Time to put this away until Autumn.

Saturday, 13 May 2017 
Wearing: Dhalia Dress (2015), Miette II Cardigan (2014)
Weather: mild
Activity: school event
Chances I would have worn this if it were not MMM: 2%. I found it easy to repeat this outfit from last Saturday.

Saturday, 13 May 2017, outfit #2
WearingYellow Circle Skirt (2017)
Weather: night time
Activity: Eurovision Party!
Chances I would have worn this if it were not MMM: 100%. I made it specially for today.

Sunday, 14 May 2017, outfit #2
WearingMustard t-shirt & cardigan (2014)
Weather: lovely
Activity: washing up
Chances I would have worn this if it were not MMM: 0%. I wanted to wear a summer outfit to enjoy the sunshine, then I changed into jogging clothes to do stage one of a Couch to 5k. I didn't bother to change back, so no photo today.

Thoughts
I got some things out that I wouldn't have otherwise, which made a nice change. My outfit of the week was my new circle skirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...