Wednesday 7 May 2014

Me-Made-May '14: Week 1



I, Cathy of Cathy's Makes,  sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '14. I endeavour to wear a handmade item at least four days a week and, for one week, every day for the duration of May 2014.








Day 1: Thursday 1st
Me-Made: Wool Pinstripe Pencil Skirt
Weather: rainy, cold
Activity: office








Day 2: Friday 2nd
Me-Made: Miette Cardigan
Weather: overcast, cool
Activity: work from home








Day 3: Saturday 3rd
Me-Made: Zig-Zag Dress, Raglan Jumper
Weather: sunny, cold
Activity: picnic in the park








Day 4: Sunday 4th
Me-Made: Green Sprig Top
Weather: mild, sunny
Activity: pub lunch followed by bike riding








Day 5: Monday 5th
Me-Made: Pink cowl-neck top
Weather: windy
Activity: playground








Day 6: Tuesday 6th
Me-Made: Grey Dress
Weather: airconditioned
Activity: office









Day 7: Wednesday 7th
Me-Made: Grey Pin Dot T-shirt
Weather: windy!
Activity: meetings


Endeavour achieved? Yes! I wore something Me-made every day this week and got the full week pledge out of the way first.

Thoughts: I both liked and didn't like this challenge. I like having to be structured in the way that I dress and I also didn't like my self-imposed limits. Tomorrow, I can't decide if I'll take a break or carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...