Wednesday 21 May 2014

Me-Made-May '14: Week 3

I, Cathy of Cathy's Makes, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '14. I endeavour to wear a handmade item at least four days a week and, for one week, every day for the duration of May 2014.









Day 1: Thursday 15th
Me-Made: Green Sprig Top
Weather: mild
Activity: work









Day 2: Friday 16th
Me-Made: Mustard Cardigan
Weather: pleasant
Activity: work from home








Day 2: outfit 2
Me-Made: Stripe Skirt
Weather: lovely
Activity: dinner out








Day 3: Saturday 17th
Me-Made: Wild Red Skirt (unblogged, for now)
Weather: warm
Activity: lunch out








Day 4: Sunday 18th
Me-Made: Mustard Cardigan
Weather: glorious
Activity: games in the garden








Day 5: Monday 19th
Me-Made: Blue Spot Dress
Weather: warm and sunny
Activity: work :(

Achieved? Yes, I overachieved with 6 outfits in 5 days this week. I was happy to take a break on Tuesday and Wednesday, just to open up my wardrobe options. But I am enjoying getting my me-mades out and about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...