Wednesday 14 May 2014

Me-Made-May '14: Week 2

I, Cathy of Cathy's Makes, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '14. I endeavour to wear a handmade item at least four days a week and, for one week, every day for the duration of May 2014.








Day 1: Friday 9th May
Me-Made: Cardigan
Weather: patchy
Activity: working from home








Day 2: Saturday 10th May
Me-Made: Miette Cardigan
Weather: rainy and sunny
Activity: sewing








Day 3: Sunday 11th May
Me-Made: Grandpa Cardigan
Weather: indifferent
Activity: running errands








Day 4: Monday 12th May
Me-Made: Grey Cosy Dress
Weather: grey
Activity: work


Achieved? Faster than I thought.  On Mondays I usually go for my dressier work clothes. A bit of power dressing to get me through the week. This Monday, the weather was grey and I reached for something cosy, soft and warm.

Thoughts: I was relieved to take some days off from dressing handmade. I like this challenge for getting me to sprinkle in some home made things, but I don't think I want them to form my capsule wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...