Friday 15 January 2016

Knitted Heart Shrug


I had time before Christmas to knock out just one more project, a shrug to warm up a party dress.

This yarn was given to me last Christmas, by my mother in law, with the suggestion that I might make shrugs for the girls. The yarn is lovely, Berocco Vintage DK, and I made 1 cardigan and 1 shrug instead.


The pattern is on Ravelry, the Heart Party Shrug, and guess what? The designer has added my picture to the pattern page! How very flattering! Thank goodness for a Christmas tree to use as a lovely backdrop.

When I was browsing the pattern gallery, there were almost no pictures of how it looks from the front. I know it is a shrug, and all the yarn is at the back, but it is still good to be able to see it from all sides. So I made sure I posted the front as well.


In truth, my girls are the same chest size so the cardigan and the shrug fit them both. But they are not keen on sharing their wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...