Wednesday 17 July 2013

New fabric #2



A recent trip to North America was an opportunity too good to resist.  I added to my stash...

Taza Caroline Red (1 yd: USD 7.27) I really, really, really want to make a skirt for me.  A straight skirt, with pockets.  Like the one Lauren made here.  It would need a lining.  Would I ever wear it?  Would a top be a better choice?  I'll have to think about it for a bit.  One thing I know: I LOVE this fabric!

Top right: Midwest Modern, Martini, Mustard (1yd, USD 8.98) I'm pretty sure I am making a skirt from this.  From the outset, I was thinking of large box pleats, probably stitched down through the hips.  Worn with a grey t-shirt, I don't think this would look too outrageous.

Taza, Lisa, Pink (1/2 yd, USD 3.46) This one is easy!  It's meant to be a skirt for the eldest little one.  Or maybe a top!

Kumari Garden, Sacha, Blue (1 yd, USD 7.27) is going to be a gorgeous A-line dress with a Peter Pan collar a la Sanae. 

Postage: $3.00 each

Total: $38.98

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...