Thursday 2 July 2015

Papercraft from a five year old

 


My five year old makes the cutest paper crafts. Of course, since she is my child, I think she is the cleverest, cutest, most wonderful creature who ever walked the earth. But seriously, she is so great at this type of craft. Give her a pair of scissors, an unlimited supply of paper and rolls of sticky tape and she spends hours, making outfits for her dolls, shoes for herself, and costumes for her bears.




Her current favourite bear is a panda that she has named Bamboo. Last week, I found Bamboo all dressed up and wearing a scary mask! Apparently he was dressing for Halloween, going out in a wolf’s costume! It was so adorable that I had to take pictures and post them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...